Friday, January 20, 2017

Harry Amos Computer E-mail





1. I have taken Computer Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Programming at this campus and have been using the internet since 2000.

2. I used Photoshop when doing projects like posters in Visual Arts at YALE Cherry Hill High School, but I have yet to use Illustrator.

3. I have a computer that has Photoshop, but not Illustrator.

4. Computer Graphics is my major.

5.  I hope to become better with using Illustrator and be able to post more images in Photoshop.

6. My favorite artist is Walt Disney because he made so many of my favorite movies like "Pinocchio" and "Dumbo."

7. My favorite musician is Jon Bn Jovi because I like rock n roll, which is his brand of music.

8. I am a big fan of WWE wrestling.

9.  There once was a boy who was 10.
      His name was Ben.
     Ben was a curious little thing
Image result for wwe     He loved to play on the trampoline and swing.
    Ben would live to be curious again.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5958188752915904840#allposts

   

No comments:

Post a Comment